Become a Research Partner
The TekVet Health Monitoring System offers a wealth of new opportunities for conducting new and exciting research, especially in the livestock health and NAIS Animal Identification areas. We welcome inquiries from educational institutions, livestock associations and the livestock related industries.
If you need research ideas or areas to investigate, we can help with that as well. For example, it is likely we can tell you if someone is already working in a specific field of research or on a particular subject. We can also help you find points of contact for grants.
If you are interested in more information about becoming a research partner, please contact us:
By standard mail:
- What Can TekVet Do?
- Reduce Labor Cost
- Catch Fever in Livestock Immediately
- Treat Sick Livestock Earlier
- Reduce Overall Treatment Cost
- Reduce Livestock Loss
- Decrease Investment Risk
- Increase Profit Margin with Maximum Sell Weights
- Tracking and Identification information for Certified Health Information
- Contact Us